Junes Beauty Favourites

IMG_0872-2

L’Oreal Paris Mega Volume Hippie Mascara

This is one I bought without even thinking about it! I was running out of mascara and just needed a quick fix so I ran to my local boots and swiped this bad boy (okay swiped makes it sound like I stole it, lets just clarify I took this to the till and paid)! Usually fresh mascaras are a little too wet to start with and don’t really give me the look I desire, this one even though it was wet like a fresh mascara should be it worked wonders even on the first try! It separates and coats the lashes really well, its also really buildable unlike other mascaras that make your lashes go all spider-leggy and crumbly this coats and lifts upon building & its the perfect addiction to your makeup bag!

NYX Slide On Lip Pencil

During this same boots trip I found the nyx counter!!! So excited its now here in the UK and at really decent prices! I was originally after one of their matte lip creams but not being able to find the shade I wanted I started to look at the lip liners. I found this really beautiful nude shade ‘sugar glass’. I’ve been using it to coat my lips entirely because its that great a shade (everyone has complimented me on it), but its also such a great shade to line to lips and then add a lip colour to the rest of your lips. Go out right now and get this, you really won’t regret it!

Kiko Power Pro Nail Lacquer

I love kiko!!! Having only just discovered this beauty of a place a little earlier on this year its quickly become one of my fave places to shop! The prices here are amazing for the quality of each product, they’re really worth investing in! I recently bought one of their power pro nail varnishes in shade ’05 Light Hazelnut’, this colour is so lush I was sold straight away. Another great thing about Kiko is that they have testers for everything so you can try before you buy, saving you money (or not) in the long run! This varnish is great I also really love the bottle and lid, it has a cap sort of lid that when you take of you get to the normal twisty lid, its actually sort of child proof which is obviously a win for me! The varnish is nice and thick rather than those thin watery type varnishes you can get and it stays on for a really good amount of time. Definitely a collection of varnishes you need in your life!

Kiko Radiant Touch Creamy Stick Highlighter

I find so many highlighters now are ridiculously expensive and a bit unrealistic for those of us on a budget. Kikos cream stick is a great little highlighter to have in your collection, firstly its not expensive and it lasts forever!!! Each shade is really stunning yet subtle making this a great highlighter for summer, giving you that dewy look everyone craves and for those who just like a subtle shimmer this is your new babe! This highlight is also really buildable so you can intensify it if you want. I apply this with my finger gently patting where I want to apply. A winning product in my eyes.

Kiko Unlimited Stylo Long Lasting Matte Lipstick

In shade ’14 Natural Beige’ this makes the perfect everyday lip! Perfect for summer, or autumn, spring and winter actually haha!! I have a few of these lipsticks now but this shade makes me feel cute without too much effort. I have an olive skin tone but this shade is so versatile it would look lush on both darker and paler skin types too! Definitely one to try.

Younique Lip Bonbons

If you’ve read my previous posts you’ll know I’m a massive fan of Younique (however their presenters behave)! Lip Bonbons are a newer product of theirs & I think I now have 4 different shades. I’ve tried tinted lip balms in the past but they either don’t really make much of a difference or they feel too clammy on my lips which is a big fail! These lip balms are really soft feeling on the lips, you forget you have anything on & the colour is really great!! I love wacking this on when I’m making early morning outings or if its so hot outside I don’t want to bother with a proper lip colour. ‘Chocolate Truffle’ is my favourite shade right now!

Coconut Oil

Yes coconut oil is on the list you read that correctly! Its obviously great for cooking with but also really great for your beauty regime. I have recently started to apply coconut oil to my hair for an over night leave in treatment every now and again (you can do this however frequently you wish). Wash it out the next day and your hair will feel ridiculously soft, this process helps in keeping your hair healthy & in good condition!! You can also use coconut oil as a deep moisturise for your skin and face!

To check out my all time fave facial moisturiser, face scrub and mask read one of my previous posts Skincare Products You Won’t Regret From LUSH!

You can also check out my favourite Younique products The Makeup Brand That Has Everyone Talking! & Mini Younique Haul & Review!

Hope you enjoyed this little list of delightful-ness, if you’ve tried any of these what did you think? What are your beauty faves at the moment? Tell me in the comment section below!

1. youmustbehighxo July 6, 2016 / 4:37 pm

i love coconut oil! and i may have to try that mascara, i need to buy some new makeup 🙂 x

• cheskaaanels July 6, 2016 / 4:40 pm

Honestly I didn’t even have high hopes for that mascara but its quickly become a fave and I’ll defo be buying it again and again! Xox

2. Jolina July 6, 2016 / 7:02 pm

OK I have to check out those lip bonbons. How could I not?? 🙂 And the highlighter. I agree with you – the well-known brands are ridiculously expensive!

• cheskaaanels July 6, 2016 / 7:08 pm

Uhhh its heart wrenching how expensive they can be! Ooo of you try the bonbons do let me know 🙂

3. Michelle July 6, 2016 / 8:11 pm

I’m currently using Pat McGarth Labs Skin Fetish but they are pretty expensive. I think I will give Kiko Radiant Touch Creamy Stick Highlighter a try once I’m done with mine. (: Thanks for sharing!

• cheskaaanels July 6, 2016 / 8:18 pm

No probs girl! 🙂 hope you like it as much as me!

4. Liz Mays July 6, 2016 / 9:06 pm

These are some really nice picks for June. I think the lip pencil sounds nice. I’d try it for sure.

• cheskaaanels July 6, 2016 / 9:59 pm

Yeah thats a big fave of mine I’m constantly wearing it lately!

5. Rhian Westbury July 6, 2016 / 9:44 pm

I love kiko make up, so great for the price. I didn’t know that loreal paris had another mascara out, I love the punky one x

• cheskaaanels July 6, 2016 / 9:57 pm

I’ve not tried the punky one actually but yeah this hippie one is great!

6. Elizabeth O. July 7, 2016 / 2:53 am

They all sound awesome, and although I’m not much into make-up it’s good to have a bag in case you need a little boost with your look, that’s why I always enjoy lists like this. I get a good idea of what products work and what doesn’t.

7. lilytravella July 7, 2016 / 7:21 am

Coconut oil is everywhere these days and I’m still yet to try it out. I also love these highlighter and mascara.

8. Ana De Jesus July 7, 2016 / 7:24 am

I can see why some of these are your favourite; I have always wanted to try Nyx and I am yet to find a decent liner so this might be the time to try them out!

• cheskaaanels July 7, 2016 / 7:28 am

Oh absolutely I really recommend this shade too its so beautiful!

9. Jessica July 7, 2016 / 10:25 am

Oo definitely want to try that mascara now! Not a big make up person but eyebrows and lashes are my thing!

Went to the NYX counter in Brighton and saw the amount of people and just walked away. I just couldn’t but everyone swears by their stuff. One day one day haha

Kiko YAS! I have a few of their lipsticks and their prices are just the best!

Coconut oil is life!! I need to buy a new one!

Love this read, thanks for sharing!

Jessica☺️💓

Jessica☺️💓

• cheskaaanels July 7, 2016 / 11:53 am

Ooo you are welcome lovely girl!! NYX is amazing I understand why it was so crowded! I plan on going either early morning or afternoons in the middle of the week! Couldn’t do a weekend I imagine that would be mad! Xox

10. suchi July 7, 2016 / 1:25 pm

I love Kiko products…. somehow it suits me better…. thanks for sharing this list!

11. Jessica Ayun July 7, 2016 / 1:45 pm

I’ve been using coconut oil for ages and I love it. Haha Would love to try the NYX Slide On Lip Pencil too. 🙂

12. Ivan Jose July 8, 2016 / 12:04 am

Great product posts. While I wouldn’t use make up, I’m sure this is helpful to all the ladies out there.

ivankhristravels.com

13. Anna July 8, 2016 / 4:01 am

NYX lip products have become some of my absolute favorites. They also make an awesome shade of red. Love your June picks! XO

Anna || A Lily Love Affair

14. Anamika Ojha July 8, 2016 / 4:10 am

Love all your picks and I want all of them! It’s high time for me now since I didn’t remember when was the last time I bought my makeup..lol

15. Euge Nia July 8, 2016 / 10:47 am

I love Kiko, they have so many beauty products and at affordable prices! Their nail polishes, lipsticks and lip glosses are really good!

• cheskaaanels July 8, 2016 / 11:41 am

I love them too!! Absolutely need to take another trip there soon & buy buy buy!!

16. DavidTofie July 8, 2016 / 3:05 pm

I love reading about peoples month’s favorite products. You made perfect list, I hope more people try and enjoy in these products 🙂

17. The Walking Map July 8, 2016 / 5:41 pm

I love the watermelons on the cover photo! Yes, coconut oil is good for cooking also.

18. lizellecruz July 8, 2016 / 6:19 pm

I have been obsessed with nyx products lately and I really love their lip pencils!

19. Tescha Chetty July 8, 2016 / 9:24 pm

Thanks for sharing. I am a fan of coconut everything these days. Will give this a try 🙂

20. Sandra M.dra July 9, 2016 / 7:50 am

Kiko is my favorite makeup brand for the moment I love their products so much ! For the others I never tried them but I will 😉 Thanks for this review !

• cheskaaanels July 9, 2016 / 7:51 am

Kiko is amazing but yes you totally need to try the other brands too!

• cheskaaanels September 8, 2016 / 10:44 pm

Ooo yay!! I really want to try their gel nail polishes!! The shade I wanted at the time wasn’t available but I need it!!

21. hannahhowell912 October 9, 2016 / 5:00 pm

I need to try out some of these, specifically coconut oil a bit more x