Schwarzkopf Fibreplex range for coloured hair

After having your hair coloured it can begin to feel a little different, sometimes it feels drier than usual or like the health of your hair has somehow been compromised, this is certainly the case when lightening and lifting your hair. I know because I went from having dark brown hair to light blonde hair after quite a lengthly visit to the hair dressers! Having your hair bleached from root to tip can really change the texture of your hair, you can go from having silky smooth locks to really dry ones (you should know that usually your hair dresser will try to minimise this process as much as possible to maintain the health of your hair). If you suffer with drier hair after colouration you’ll know the struggle of trying to find a good enough product to protect and nourish your hair, thats where the Schwarzkopf Fibreplex range comes in!

The Fibreplex range is a new ‘cutting-edge’ bond enforcing system. This is a range that significantly reduces hair breakage during the lightening and colouring process! Its promised to protect your hair whilst giving it superior quality after any sort of colouration. So if you’re one for changing your hair colour often or have regular root touch ups then this is the product for you!! Luckily for me, the condition of my now blonde hair has remained in good health all thanks to Fibreplex!

When I take a trip to the hairdressers now the Fibreplex range is whats used on my hair. When the bleach is being prepped to sort out my terrible roots, a little bit of Fibreplex is added to keep my hair nourished during the colouring process. My hair is then washed with the Fibreplex shampoo and bond maintainer conditioner which was kindly gifted to me in order to upkeep at home.

Fibreplex Shampoo

‘The Fibreplex Shampoo – Gently cleanses and restores the hair, providing intensive care to leave it feeling strong, supple and full of shine’.

I use this shampoo during every hair wash. It lathers really well without having to use tons of product and leaves my hair feeling really clean right away! My favourite thing about the Fibreplex shampoo is the smell, I don’t really know how to describe it, its like a sweet honey like scent – PERFECT! I look forward to every hair wash with this shampoo its definitely a favourite of mine and its a product I will continue to use.

Fibreplex Bond Maintainer

‘The Fibreplex Bond Maintainer – Helps to maintain the significantly improved hair quality, creates new bonds and balances pH level. Protects against new mechanical damage, whilst locking in colour pigments’.

I use this right after shampooing. The bond maintainer feels much thinner and lighter than most conditioners so I like to use this from root to tip. I leave the bond maintainer on for a few minutes before washing it off. It does a really great job at de-tangling and hydrating my hair and it gives my hair an instantly softer feel, this is a quality I really look for in a good conditioner!

The Fibreplex range also allows me to dry my hair naturally without it looking or feeling frizzy, and I can rest assured that when using it my hair is being protected and well looked after! I’m now regularly complimented on the soft, silky condition of my hair and finally I can feel confident knowing that the Schwarzkopf Fibreplex range is definitely doing its job!

*This is a sponsored post however, all words, thoughts and opinions are 100% my own!

1. Rhian Westbury March 10, 2017 / 11:19 am

I might have to give the shampoo a go because with my coloured hair I am always looking for things to make my hair silky smooth but also keep the colour locked in x

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk March 10, 2017 / 11:37 am

You should totally give this a go then for sure!! Its a great product!!

2. StressedMum March 10, 2017 / 11:32 am

My hair has been coloured for years, I need a good product to help my hair feel good again, I will look out for this product x

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk March 10, 2017 / 11:38 am

I think a fair few salons will get involved with the fibreplex range its a really great product and so beneficial to the hair!

3. Madeeha March 10, 2017 / 11:39 am

I never coloured my hair before. But I tried a Schwarzkopf hair colour on very tips just for fun. And since then my hair tips are very rough. I need to try shampoo to see if work.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk March 10, 2017 / 11:45 am

Yeah colouring does change the natural texture of your hair unfortunately, guess thats why schwarzkopf made fibreplex – a product that treats the hair very well in any colouring situation!

4. Jacqui Ferrari March 10, 2017 / 1:27 pm

We use Fiberplex in our Salon. It gives us real confidence in colouring as we never compromise on hair condition. Even the most bleached hair can feel silky smooth. We have now changed our blond colours and highlift tints to Swarzkopf Blond Me range as all products are enfused with Fibreplex, so colours and condition are brilliant

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk March 10, 2017 / 4:57 pm

Heard great things about the blonde me collection too!!

5. Baby Isabella March 10, 2017 / 5:29 pm

Anything that helps your hair feel not frizzy sounds good to us. My mummy has dark coloured hair and this could work well on it x

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk March 10, 2017 / 6:44 pm

Yes its a great product especially for locking in colour and keeping it in great condition!

6. Sarah Bailey March 10, 2017 / 6:08 pm

This range sounds really great for repairing and keeping coloured hair in good condition. I’ve heard great things about Schwarzkopf products and it sound like this range is a really good one.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk March 10, 2017 / 6:45 pm

Its amazing I love using these!! They smell so amazing too so its a massive perk haha!

7. hannah March 10, 2017 / 9:45 pm

These look like great products, just the sort of thing my hair needs

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk March 11, 2017 / 9:35 am

They really are fab!!

8. Cristina March 11, 2017 / 12:05 am

Nice! Looking to change my shampoo now so it’s good to know!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk March 11, 2017 / 9:35 am

I love them, definitely a product that you need to try!

9. Anosa March 11, 2017 / 5:25 am

I might consider to try this product. Will check more reviews about this. Glad I came over your post.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk March 11, 2017 / 9:36 am

Great fibrelplex is great you really can’t go wrong!!

10. Rachel March 11, 2017 / 8:50 am

Ive never come across this range before, though it has been quite a while since I have had any colour added to my hair x

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk March 11, 2017 / 9:36 am

Its fairly new atm but its great they’re making products that will save our hair from damage etc!

11. Ladies Pass It On March 11, 2017 / 10:23 am

I haven’t tried this brand before, I have often wondered if it was any good – I have coloured hair that’s very dry so I think it could be a winner!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk March 11, 2017 / 12:37 pm

This is great!! You;d love using this on your hair its so nourishing!

12. abbeylouisarose March 11, 2017 / 12:51 pm

I have personally never coloured my hair because I’m so worried about the amount of damage that bleaching would do – my hair is naturally quite a dark brown so it would take a lot of work to lighten it! Reading this review has really made me happy that there are some products out there that can minimise the damage of colouring, I’m very tempted to go a bit lighter now and use these products to maintain my hair condition! Thanks so much for such an informative review ❤️

Abbey ✨ http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk March 11, 2017 / 1:36 pm

Awwh Abbey I was the same as you I never wanted to colour my hair and mine is also a very dark brown (almost black) colour naturally! When I decided to go blonde my hair luckily didn’t change that much although it was a little drier however with these my hair feels nourished and in really great condition!

13. Morgan Miller March 11, 2017 / 4:55 pm

Your blog template is so freaking gorgeous! So glad to have discovered your blog (only today!) and can’t wait to read more from you x

Morgan // http://www.justmorgs.com

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk March 11, 2017 / 5:51 pm

Awwh thats so sweet!! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a sweet little comment! Xox

14. Charlotte March 11, 2017 / 8:52 pm

This sounds great! I am in desperate need of my hair colouring. Will keep this in mind to use afterwards.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk March 11, 2017 / 9:16 pm

Check to see if your salon uses it too, I know a lot of them are bringing it in!

15. Sarah March 11, 2017 / 9:06 pm

These sound fantastic. I am always looking for a good shampoo & conditioner for coloured hair, and I LOVE the smell of honey x

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk March 11, 2017 / 9:17 pm

Ahhh the smell of this is so dreamy!!

16. Emma-Hope Newitt March 11, 2017 / 9:45 pm

Hair products which smell like honey?! erm yes please, these sound fab and right up my street!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk March 11, 2017 / 10:02 pm

Right!!? These are amazing!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk March 12, 2017 / 7:06 pm

Worth it!!!

17. MELANIE EDJOURIAN March 12, 2017 / 6:44 pm

These sound interesting. I love that the smell of the shampoo is nice it does really encourage me to try using it and the fibreplex bond maintainer must be good if it helps fight frizz.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk March 12, 2017 / 7:06 pm

Well it definitely helps with my frizz thats for sure!

18. stephanie March 12, 2017 / 8:35 pm

I’ve not tried this range before but as someone who also has frizzy coloured hair – I really should give it a go! x

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk March 12, 2017 / 8:37 pm

Its great new hair technology for sure. It really helps the colour say locked in and leave your hair feeling soft and luxurious!

19. Candice Nikeia March 12, 2017 / 8:51 pm

I am very protective of my hair so I really need to try these products soon!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk March 12, 2017 / 8:54 pm

Its great that you look after it!! Sometimes people forget about the damage that colouring can do!

20. Rachel March 13, 2017 / 12:12 am

Oooh this sounds like a great product, especially to fight frizz which I need! xo

21. chloe griffiths March 13, 2017 / 9:02 am

just want to say i love the style of your photos they are really good xo

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk March 13, 2017 / 9:57 am

Thank you Chloe thats lovely of you!!! Xox

22. nicol March 13, 2017 / 11:09 am

i wish i had this when i bleached my hair blonde a few years back! actually, this would be amazing for my coloured no bleach hair now

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk March 13, 2017 / 12:12 pm

This is great for any coloured hair but very great for bleached hair that gets damaged quickly! I defo recommend trying this out!

23. fashionmommy March 13, 2017 / 11:22 am

I am forever on the hunt for good hair care, this definitely sounds worth a try.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk March 13, 2017 / 12:13 pm

This is great so its worth a shot!

24. Hayley Warren March 13, 2017 / 11:55 am

This sounds amazing! I could do with this for my coloured hair.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk March 13, 2017 / 12:13 pm

Its pretty great!!

25. Natasha Mairs March 13, 2017 / 2:03 pm

I have never heard of this before, but will let my sister know as she is always colouring her hair

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk March 13, 2017 / 3:09 pm

Its fairly new so thats probably why, its a great product range for sure!

26. Ashton Jade March 13, 2017 / 3:17 pm

My hair has been so many colours, it’s mad! I’m in the process of going back blonde at the moment so these products sound like they’d be ideal for me! 🙂
    Ashton xx

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk March 13, 2017 / 5:36 pm

They would be for sure!!

27. Tanya Brannan March 13, 2017 / 7:33 pm

I’ve recently gone from black to ginger to blonde and thankfully my hair is in relatively good condition. however I think this could do a world of wonders for it so I plan on giving it a go

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk March 14, 2017 / 6:17 pm

For sure it helps to lock the colour in too so your hair should remain in the best condition!

28. Annie B March 14, 2017 / 7:40 am

I try never to blowdry my hair because I don’t like adding too much heat – great it doesn’t give you that ‘unstyled’ frizz!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk March 14, 2017 / 6:18 pm

Yeah its great, not even sure its an intentional non frizz product either but it works great on mine!

29. Penelope March 15, 2017 / 1:02 pm

These products sound really promising – I’m in need of something to defluff without stripping my colour, so shall keep my eyes open for them.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk March 15, 2017 / 9:15 pm

Great they really are worth it!

30. Jessica | growchangeaccept March 16, 2017 / 9:07 am

Haven’t died my hair in years but due to the amount I ever did previously has damanged my hair horribly, sometimes it’s tamed and some days like today it is just not! I’d love to try this brand as you can never try too much I say haha

Jessica | growchangeaccept.co.uk

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk March 16, 2017 / 12:16 pm

Its really worth it trying the Fibreplex range!! Its a god send I love using it!