Sara Miller Home Fragrance Collection

If you know me you know I adore home fragrances. I’m addicted to buying beautifully scented candles and admittedly I probably have far more than I need in one room! I can’t help myself, homeware is my most favourite purchases to indulge in – a house really isn’t a home without all those little touches though is it?! I enjoy having friends and family over, but my biggest fear is that they’ll walk into a house that smells stale and clinical, for myself fragrance is such a key essential for any home!! I like my guests to walk into an amazing smelling sanctuary, to be greeted with a mix of subtle, welcoming scents setting a really warm and friendly atmosphere! What most candles and other home fragrances lack though is design! Most home fragrance collections that I’ve seen are really bare and plain to look at but I really adore those beautiful, eye catching pieces that add more than just fragrance to a home – A candle that can sit on a shelf with nothing else surrounding it is a win in my books. Design is a key feature when buying home fragrances as well as being able to pull off creative scents, you want something thats not boring or run of the mill with both fragrance and design and this is where Sara Miller London comes in!

Sara Miller London is a luxury lifestyle brand fusing the world of stunning design, colour and patterns into every day life. Sara’s collection of bright vivid designs finished with gold detailing is inspired by her passion for travel and love of different cultures making this a brand thats really worth investing in! The Sara Miller lifestyle range explores the world of stationary, gift packaging, home fragrance, tablewear and kitchen textiles and was awarded ‘Most Promising Young Designer 2016’!! I was so pleased to have come across Sara Miller, having launched in January 2016 Sara has sold 1 million greeting cards internationally since and is becoming a very sought after brand! The use of design on every single product is absolutely beautiful, every piece gives me serious homeware envy you’ll be lusting over the collection for days! Luckily for me I was kindly gifted with two pieces from her home fragrance range, I chose the Cinnamon, Rose and Anise Candle and the Jasmin, Lemongrass and Ginger Oil Diffuser and I just couldn’t wait to get my hands on them!!

Cinnamon, Rose and Anise Candle

Each Sara Miller candle is 100% Soy Wax using only the finest ingredients, they are hand poured in the UK and burn for a total of 60 hours!!! This is a candle like no other, as soon as I opened the box I could smell the most magnificent scent! The mix of Cinnamon, Rose and Anise compliment each other like you wouldn’t imagine, you get a sweet yet slightly musk aroma from it and it drifts through the home leaving its charming scent in every room! The Sara Miller Candles are displayed in a classy, elegant gold-lined glass pot that when lit gives off the most lovely relaxing glow. You could have your pick of eight different scented combinations for just £25 each, I’m so in love with mine and so is everyone that visits our home!!

Jasmin, Lemongrass and Ginger Oil Diffuser

The Sara Miller Oil Diffusers are completely alcohol-free and add so much character to any room in the house! With a beautiful gold twisted top and black wooden sticks the contrast is mesmerising and very well thought out giving off a really classy feel yet again! The Jasmin, Lemongrass and Ginger Diffuser gives off a real calming scent to the atmosphere, this aroma puts me in a really reflective mood and is great for those who love to meditate or relax in a peaceful surrounding! You have your pick of 8 different scents with these and they’re yours at only £28 each – #winning!

You can follow Sara Miler London on Instagram @Saramillerlondon – Twitter @Saramillerlon – & Facebook @Saramillerlondon

Visit www.saramiller.london to see the entire range.

You can hashtag your own buys or find other happy customers at #Saramillerlondon

*This is a sponsored piece however all words, thoughts and opinions are 100% my own!

1. Nayna Kanabar April 7, 2017 / 6:10 pm

What lovely products, I have not heard of Sarah Miller but will look out for them now.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk April 8, 2017 / 12:22 am

Its a fast growing brand and so worth it!!

2. Lola April 7, 2017 / 6:37 pm

Oh I love filling my house with smelly candles! Its great to have it smelling fresh. I have not heard of this brand though! X
    Lola Mia // http://www.lolitabonita.co.uk

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk April 8, 2017 / 12:23 am

Its a new brand but fast growing!! The collections are amazing!!

3. Lottie April 7, 2017 / 8:46 pm

I’m a huge candle lover so I’ll have to have a look at this brand. I haven’t ever really bought difusers but I’d like to give them a go!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk April 8, 2017 / 12:24 am

Oh I’m big on diffusers they are amazing leave the room smelling amazing all day and they last a long while!

4. Colette April 7, 2017 / 11:10 pm

Who cares what they smell like when they look this pretty?! Ok, I’m joking – of course the fragrance matters. I love a good diffuser

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk April 8, 2017 / 12:25 am

Hahaha I know what exactly what you mean they are so beautiful!!!

5. melissa major April 8, 2017 / 12:28 am

I have never heard of the brand before but I do like the designs on them! I need to try the candle

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk April 8, 2017 / 11:00 am

They are ao beautiful!! The combinations are to die for and the design just speaks for itself!

6. Sarah Bailey April 8, 2017 / 2:40 am

I am a big candle and home fragrance lover myself. The products in the Sara Miller collection are truly beautiful. I really like the reed diffuser!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk April 8, 2017 / 11:01 am

The diffuser is amazing!! I’m so in love with my pieces and will forever be buying more!

7. Melanie April 8, 2017 / 6:19 am

Sara Miller, not heard of this brand before, but looks such good quality. May be making a purchase 🙂 x

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk April 8, 2017 / 11:02 am

Amazing top notch quality thats for sure!!! You would definitley not regret the purchase!

8. Anosa April 8, 2017 / 6:20 am

I love scented candles too! I helps us feel more at home and relaxed with the help of the scents. I need to look for this product and hopefully meet my expectations!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk April 8, 2017 / 11:03 am

No doubt about it theh will!! I’m so in love and I’m picky with home fragrance but these are perfect!

9. Joanna April 8, 2017 / 2:18 pm

I love having scented candles all over my house, each room having a different “aroma theme”. I like the sound of the cinnamon, rose and star anise combination, I can imagine that in my living room.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk April 8, 2017 / 7:43 pm

Great idea!! The scent combinations at Sara Miller are amazing, so well thought out!

10. hannah April 8, 2017 / 9:25 pm

These sound great fragrances. Never tried anything from this brand

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk April 9, 2017 / 9:15 am

Its fairly new only having launched Jan 2016 but they are incred!

11. Baby Isabella April 9, 2017 / 9:55 pm

It’s really pretty to look at and the scent is an added bonus! Sound like the fragrances are divine!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk April 10, 2017 / 9:22 am

They are so amazing!!

12. danasia fantastic April 10, 2017 / 12:00 am

Did you change your logo? It looks so good! The jasmine and lemongrass diffuser sounds perfect.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk April 10, 2017 / 9:22 am

I did! I did!!! So glad people are noticing and loving it!! Thank you xox

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk April 10, 2017 / 9:23 am

You need to!

13. Megan at Lush to Blush April 10, 2017 / 2:39 am

I love candles too! These scents sound amazing, and I totally love their branding!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk April 10, 2017 / 9:23 am

I k ow right everything is just so perfect with Sara Miller!

14. Stephanie Merry April 10, 2017 / 9:38 am

I’m obsessed with candles too and this fragrance sounds like it smells amazing! x

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk April 10, 2017 / 9:48 am

Well both of them are!! I adore the different combinations!

15. Harriet from Toby & Roo April 10, 2017 / 11:35 am

I love a good home fragrance – I have pets and small kids so it’s important to have a nice smelling home!

16. Angela Ricardo Bethea April 10, 2017 / 2:11 pm

I always like using my diffuser at home. It’s really relaxing and I realy want to try their Cinnamon, Rose and Anise. Sounds like a really great combination of fragrance.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk April 10, 2017 / 3:02 pm

Its an amazing combo you’ll love it!

17. Ashleigh April 10, 2017 / 2:57 pm

The packaging is gorgeous! I love home scents too. Currently looking for a new one for my bedroom, so this could be it!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk April 10, 2017 / 3:04 pm

I think so for sure!!! Sara Miller London have some amazing scents to offer!

18. Lisa (mumdadplus4) April 10, 2017 / 7:03 pm

My other half is a massive candle person he has them lit all over the house we have so many. He loves buying new ones when we are out. These sound really nice so I may have to treat us

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk April 10, 2017 / 8:02 pm

Awwwh that sounds lovely these will definitely be up your street then!

19. Emmie, Unsigned April 10, 2017 / 8:17 pm

These products look beautiful and sound as if they smell just as good as they look! I’m a massive homeware section addict but couldn’t justify spending £20+ on a candle or diffuser… yet 😉

Emmie xo

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk April 11, 2017 / 10:27 am

Ahhh you’ll get there Emmie!! I use to not be able to justify that much on a candle or diffuser BUT the best ones always cost that little extra and they last SO long its so worth it!

20. Leslie Hernandez April 10, 2017 / 8:54 pm

I love Home Fragrances, anything candles or oils related that will make my home smell heavenly. These sound really amazing I will have to check them out 🙂

Thanks for sharing 🙂
    Leslie xoxo

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk April 11, 2017 / 10:28 am

These really are amazing I’d seriously urge anyone to try them out you will not regret the buy!!

21. Jessica | growchangeaccept April 11, 2017 / 8:39 am

Totally agree with the little things making your home and I too am a suck for candles (I sometimes don’t even light them) just there for display but ugh diffusers are my fave! Need a new one actually so I’ll defo be looking at this brand!

Jessica | growchangeaccept.co.uk

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk April 11, 2017 / 10:30 am

Ahhh yes Jessica get this one its amazing!! Every time I walk into my bedroom its like a little haven with this wafting through!!