Get Healthy With Nutribuddy – The Breakfast Kit

Its that time of year where everyone seems to be on a health kick to get their bodies ‘summer ready’, I call bullshit on the whole summer body trend though – if you want to live a healthier lifestyle don’t commit just for summer or for ‘summer body’ purposes do it for yourself! Having a healthy lifestyle is way more than just summer body goals, its wanting to feel good about yourself, to feel healthy and energised and fill your body with goodness. I have to admit my weight fluctuates and since having two kids its been a constant battle for me to lose the weight I gained during pregnancy, I’m constantly going through periods of really strict healthy living and sometimes I just don’t get the balance right between being healthy and treating myself but I feel so much better about myself and the skin I’m in when I’m being healthy! Its been said that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, it kick starts your metabolism and promotes weight loss by maintaining your blood glucose levels, but breakfast is never an easy feat with our busy lifestyles! Luckily for us breakfast has never been easier than with the help of Nutribuddy and their newest breakfast kit bundle!!

Nutribuddy is a Manchester based health brand promoting healthier living, they ship worldwide and have a strict safety first ethos! Nutribuddy pride themselves on being safe for all consumers as well as being equally effective for both men and women. Their products contain only natural, healthy ingredients which means no unnecessary use of bulking agents or fillers and all Nutribuddy products are non-GMO too! Each product is carefully formulated based on real science so that you can rest assured what you’re putting into your body is safe and is effective! The Nutribuddy breakfast kit is designed for people who usually don’t have time for breakfast in the mornings making sure that you kick start your day in an easy yet healthy way!

Nutribuddy’s 14 day supply breakfast kit comes with breakfast powder, porridge oats, a shaker bottle thats dishwasher safe and the optional choice of added extras such as chia seeds, flaxseed and desiccated coconut. The bundle is also Vegetarian and vegan friendly, gluten, lactose and soy free and is completely sugar free too! I’ve been getting really friendly with my breakfast bundle recently and heres how its been –

Using Nutribuddy’s Breakfast powder is the easiest, quickest way of having breakfast on the go. This is a blend of organic oats, seeds and coconut, just add 3 scoops to 300ml of milk or a milk alternative (I use almond milk) and shake it up! This low in calories and high in fibre mix keeps me full for around 4 hours so I don’t feel the need to snack in between breakfast and lunch, what a win!! I was expecting the breakfast powder to taste similar to a protein shake but its much more pleasing than that, I went for the chocolate brownie flavour and have no regrets! Its really easy to drink and tastes so good that you wouldn’t even know its sugar free and low in calories, its packed with flavour and having the oats in the mix makes it feel really substantial! When I initially opened my breakfast bundle I was really pleased to see my breakfast powder in a beautiful clear clip jar, it looks great in the kitchen and is total packaging goals!! I really enjoy using this in the mornings especially because it doesn’t sit heavy on my stomach and is really quite refreshing!

The porridge oats are just what you would expect from a nice warm breakfast, easy to rustle up and they leave you feeling full until lunch again! I like to add fruit to my cooked oats and top with the extra chia seed, flaxseed and desiccated coconut too. What I like about the porridge oats are that you can change it up every morning, you can try different toppings for a range of different flavours and know you’re still getting all the goodness and health benefits from the oats!! I absolutely love the packaging again here, everything screams clean and simple but also has a really smart elegance to it, Nutribuddy get it so right!

The Nutribuddy breakfast kit can be yours starting from £26.99 and if you subscribe to 3 more boxes you’ll save up to 30%, you can grab yours here at Nutribuddy.com It’d be a mistake not to!

The Nutribuddy breakfast kit encourages me to stick with a healthy lifestyle and instead of feeling forced to be good to myself I’ve found that with using this bundle I actually want to!

*This is a sponsored post however all words, thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. This post also contains affiliate links!

1. Katherine Rosie April 20, 2017 / 1:06 pm

I loved this post! I’ve received the same kit and I’m going to be uploading a post shortly! I love Nutribuddy I think they’re a great brand. Your photography is great also! Yeah I agree with the summer body ‘trend’ also, it should definitely be an all-year round thing! xx

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk April 20, 2017 / 7:21 pm

Ahhh so glad you enjoyed it!! I’ll have to go and check yours out too! Thank you for the comments on photography I loved shooting these!

2. Stephanie Merry April 20, 2017 / 2:22 pm

I really struggle with making a healthy breakfast during the week so this breakfast kit bundle looks fab! x

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk April 20, 2017 / 7:22 pm

This would be a great fit for you then!

3. Stephanie Usher April 20, 2017 / 2:58 pm

It’s great to see some innovation from these kinds of brands – love the look of the coconut, it would be really handy for adding into other things! xx

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk April 20, 2017 / 7:23 pm

Exactly! I love using the coconut, Nutribuddy is all about promoting healthy eating in a safe way so they are a brand I’m LOVING right now!

4. Ana De- Jesus April 20, 2017 / 7:44 pm

I would really like to try Nutribuddy as I would love to have the option of having a more healthier breakfast. After all it can help kickstart your day!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk April 20, 2017 / 7:46 pm

Its a great kick start to the day, tastes great and is so simple there is no fuss what so ever!

5. Sarah Bailey April 20, 2017 / 10:55 pm

Breakfast really is the most important meal of the day and yet so many people struggle with having time to eat a healthy breakfast. Nutribuddy breakfast kits can be the answer to that as you can have a healthy breakfast quickly to fit within your schedule. The breakfast powder sounds delicious and I just love the packaging!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk April 21, 2017 / 1:15 pm

Exactly! I’m really pleased you got the idea of it and their ethos! Nutribuddy is a great brand and such a quick way to have a healthy breakfast!

6. Candice Nikeia April 21, 2017 / 6:11 am

I have read many great things about this product! I am really considering trying it soon!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk April 21, 2017 / 1:16 pm

Honestly there is no reason why you shouldn’t! I love using this especially because it can be difficult with kids to find the time to feed myself in all the hubbub of the day!

7. melissa major April 21, 2017 / 9:32 am

This sounds great and its great its suitable for vegans too, I have tried Nutribuddy before and it was quite nice

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk April 21, 2017 / 1:17 pm

I know right so many great aspects to it being suitable for so many diets!

8. Jemma April 21, 2017 / 11:53 am

The porridge oats sound good to try with the different toppings. Great for a quick and easy breakfast 🙂

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk April 21, 2017 / 1:17 pm

Right!? They know how to make everything easy!

9. Joanna April 21, 2017 / 3:27 pm

I have heard about the health benefits the chia and flax seeds give you if you consume them daily. It’s great that they are included in the breakfast kit from Nutribuddy.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk April 21, 2017 / 5:07 pm

Yes I use them all of the time because of the health benefits! I also found this a perk with nutribuddy and I find these can last a while too!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk April 22, 2017 / 10:06 pm

It really is fab!! And nothing weird about the breakfast bundle its all natural and healthy!!

10. Jenni April 23, 2017 / 1:24 pm

I haven’t heard of this brand before, sounds really good

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk April 23, 2017 / 4:30 pm

Its pretty awesome!

11. Louise April 23, 2017 / 4:39 pm

I hadn’t heard of Nutribuddy before, but they sound really great. I’ve already given up trying to get my body ‘summer ready’ because I don’t eat particularly badly and I get plenty of exercise, but my 3 year old doesn’t sleep so I get around 2 (sometimes 3) hours sleep a night and my doctor said that’s the reason I’ve piled on the weight 🙁 I hope he starts sleeping soon or I’m going to look seriously unhealthy!

Louise x

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk April 23, 2017 / 5:59 pm

Awwwh Louise I had the same trouble with my eldest he didn’t sleep through until his younger brother arrived so for years I piled on weight as well as eating badly because it was more ‘convenient’ and cheered me up!! Nutribuddy is such a great place to start!

12. Helen Costello April 24, 2017 / 9:34 pm

I always feel so much better when I start the day with a proper healthy breakfast – I’d like to try the coconut flavour Nutribuddy

13. Megan at Lush to Blush April 24, 2017 / 9:46 pm

What an awesome concept! I really struggle with taking the time to make myself a nutritious breakfast. Nutribuddy sounds like it would really help.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk April 25, 2017 / 9:53 am

It certainly would and its so good so why not!?

14. chloe griffiths April 25, 2017 / 9:13 pm

i keep meaning to try these, i love this review it’s opened my eyes to how worth it they could be xo

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk April 26, 2017 / 9:19 am

Honestly they are great!! I love mine because its such a quick way of having breakfast not to mention the positive healthy aspects!!

15. Jessica & James April 27, 2017 / 8:25 pm

Why have we not heard of this before! Need to look more into this and jump on it, ever since joining the gym we’ve been trying to eat better and have breakfast and this sounds like a perfect quick alternative!

Jessica & James | foodandbaker.co.uk

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk April 28, 2017 / 10:18 am

Oooo this is perfect it soooo easy!!