Springtime Finishes With Leighton Denny

Spring, my most favourite season of year. Its not too hot, yet not too cold. The trees flower into sprigs of the prettiest aesthetically pleasing pastel coloured blossom and eventually it falls to the ground mimicking a celebration of confetti. There is so much beauty in spring! I like to adapt to each season through my choice of nail varnish. When Its Autumn I tend to choose darker, warmer tones on my nails. In Summer I like to choose tasteful brighter coloured varnishes. For spring I love my pastels!! Theres no denying that anything in pastels immediately draws my attention, they are my favourite colours of all and they are just perfect for the thrill and anticipation of spring!

When I heard about the Leighton Denny Kaleidoscope nail polishes I knew I had to have them!!! I noticed they had the perfect pastel shades I was after and I just couldn’t wait to get my hands on them!! Each polish is showcased in a 12ml glass bottle with a fine, but not too thin applicator brush. I chose shades –

Cool blue

Dress to impress

Purple is such an underrated colour for your nails, its not usually a colour I would go for but ‘dress to impress’ was hard to say no to! I love this shade on my nails, it gives me serious 90’s vibes and childhood nostalgia – My bedroom was painted the exact same colour!! When I see this colour I’m reminded by the title sequences of Saved By The Bell and The Rugrats, I love that! The pastel pale blue colour is also a shade I wouldn’t usually wear on my nails but its absolutely perfect for spring, I’ve been complimented so much recently when wearing this colour. Its definitely one I recommend!

These Leighton Denny nail polishes are so easy to apply, you roll them to mix the formula together as apposed to shaking the bottle and apply two coats, I also add a top coat. I’m really impressed with the wear time of these polishes too, they don’t seem to chip as much or as quickly as other polishes I’ve used in the past and even the lightest shade doesn’t show signs of wear for weeks (on acrylics)!

You can get yours online at £12 a bottle, I already have my eye on more shades that I absolutely need! If you like something glitzy and glam there are a range of shimmery and iridescent polishes for you. If you like the more timeless shades of teal and deep reds you’ll find beautiful versions of those there too. Or if you’re into those unusual, unique shades, again they’ll have just what you’re looking for! So bring a little colour into your life with the Leighton Denny Kaleidoscope range, forever brightening up my day!

*This is a sponsored post however all words, thoughts and opinions are completely 100% mine!

1. hannah May 5, 2017 / 10:32 am

I love these colors. Dress To Impress is my favorite

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 5, 2017 / 10:43 am

Oh yay!! Its gorgeous isn’t it!! I would never usually go into shop and pick that colour up but I’m actually in love with it!

2. Rachael | Helpless Whilst Drying May 5, 2017 / 1:01 pm

These are such pretty shades, I love the purple in particular, perfect for spring! I do struggle with Leighton Denny though, they always seem to chip on me!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 5, 2017 / 1:18 pm

Oh no!! They have been so good on mine but I wear acrylics! Love these though they are fab!

3. StressedMum May 5, 2017 / 1:51 pm

Spring is my favourite season of the year as well, I also adore new nail polishes and it is very rare for me to return home from a shopping trip without a new one. I do love both of these colours and now need them in my collection x

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 5, 2017 / 2:43 pm

Hahaha I love that!! It would be interesting to see your full collection!! You must have so many!

4. Sarah Bailey May 5, 2017 / 3:33 pm

I really enjoy pastel colours in the spring as well. These nail polishes are so pretty and I really like the shape of the bottles. Dress to Impress is such a gorgeous shade, I really love that one x

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 5, 2017 / 3:52 pm

I’m so glad people are digging dress to impress as much as I am!! It was a total shocker for me to like this colour but its so beautiful on!

5. Leah Schulz May 5, 2017 / 6:56 pm

I’m really into purple nail polish right now! This looks like a good one.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 5, 2017 / 7:02 pm

Its lovely!!!

6. CHARLOTTE EVANS May 5, 2017 / 9:06 pm

I love the cool blue, I love a pale blue polish but with my pale skin they can look a bit weird on me but this seems like the perfect shade so I thing I’ll be investing! 🙂 xx

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 5, 2017 / 9:26 pm

Its definitely the perfect shade believe me I’m quite pale but it sits really nicely with my skin!

7. Ali Rost May 6, 2017 / 6:39 am

What beautiful colors .. especially for spring! Normally I’m a red girl .. but I’m really being drawn to the cool blue. There’s something really unique and different about it

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 6, 2017 / 5:10 pm

I love reds too!! When I saw the blue I had to have it and I have no regrets!

8. Dannii May 6, 2017 / 3:05 pm

I just love these colours. I was looking for a light blue like that for my holiday next week, so I will have to pick some up.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 6, 2017 / 5:10 pm

Oh lovely!! Share a pic if you do!

9. Madeeha May 6, 2017 / 9:34 pm

Loved the cool blue shade. I have been looking for such shade everywhere. Thanks for recommending.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 6, 2017 / 10:34 pm

Totally welcome!

10. stephanie May 7, 2017 / 6:54 pm

I love these colours – they’re perfect for spring time!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 8, 2017 / 11:36 am

I know right!?

11. Rebecca Smith May 7, 2017 / 8:35 pm

I love Leighton Denny polishes- these colours are perfect for summer!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 8, 2017 / 11:37 am

I love them too!! Incredible colours!

12. Leah Lander-Shafik May 7, 2017 / 9:36 pm

I think Leighton Denny are so underrated – I have a couple polishes and they are so good x

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 8, 2017 / 11:37 am

YES!! you’re right!!

13. Becca Talbot May 8, 2017 / 9:11 am

I hadn’t heard of this brand before, but the cool blue is definitely a shade I’d wear! Looks great on your nails, they’re a lovely shape x

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 8, 2017 / 11:38 am

Thank you!!! I love the colour too I was pleasantly surprised that it suited me so well!

14. Emily Leary May 8, 2017 / 11:00 am

I don’t think I’ve ever tried purple nail polish before, but it looks so fab on you I think I might give it a go!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 8, 2017 / 11:39 am

Hahaha its a first for me too but I have no regrets

15. Angela Milnes May 8, 2017 / 1:39 pm

What a beautiful nail polishes, I love both shades and I want this on my nails looks so girly

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 8, 2017 / 4:12 pm

I know hahaha they are so adorable!

16. Jessica | growchangeaccept May 8, 2017 / 6:46 pm

These colours are so pretty! Haven’t heard of this brand before but this hen again, I don’t paint my nails as often as I like – it’s more of a luxury thing when I have time! I’ve gone the opposite way of being adventurous and am sticking to my nudes but when I’m ready for that dress to impress I know where to go!

Jessica | growchangeaccept.co.uk

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 8, 2017 / 7:18 pm

Yessss girl!!! It was like that for me but now I get my nails done its not so much in the back burner!

17. Whitney Abigail May 8, 2017 / 10:57 pm

Such lovely colours! I love the cool blue one the most very spring/summer x

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 8, 2017 / 11:17 pm

Yes!!! Its amazing I love it!

18. Jaymee (@_TheMumDiaries) May 9, 2017 / 12:51 pm

I’m jealous of all those who have nails long enough for varnish. Despite my best efforts I am a nail biter 🙁 The polish does look lovely!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 9, 2017 / 1:06 pm

I’m a nail biter too actually but I get acrylics now and don’t bite them!

19. Lubka Henry May 9, 2017 / 3:18 pm

These two are such lovely shades for this time of the year. Loving them!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 9, 2017 / 4:29 pm

Oh me too! They are adorable!