Blog Post Favourites – April

I know I know, this post is a tad late but I’ve been so busy (not to mention excited) about a new project in the works – I’ve started my own Youtube channel!!!!! AHHHHH! You can find my latest video in the sidebar and please feel free to subscribe I’ve got loads planned! Now moving on…

I say it regularly but I’ll say it again, supporting other bloggers is so important and its something I really enjoy doing! Reading other blogs is inspiring, its entertaining and gives you an insight into the blogger themselves. Since I started blogging I’ve met some incredible people and made so many friends, I often read some really inspiring, creative blogs from these same people so as a way of doing my bit for the blogging community I like to share other online creatives posts and give them all the credit they deserve. So here they are, my April blog favourites!!

Abbey Louisa Rose – On The fickleness of the blogging community

Well if you’ve been anywhere near Twitter this past month you’ll be more than aware of the whole bloggers who use bots scandal – and I say scandal because it was royally popping off on Twitter! Abbey wrote this great piece that I think a lot of us were thinking at the time but didn’t quite know how to express it! What I love about Abbey is she writes so beautifully and gets her point across really clearly in every post! She isn’t afraid to tackle the controversial and she says it how it is without offending anyone! This post on the fickleness of the blogging community is a must read!

The Northern girls guide to London living – My Body Image Story

Body positivity as any girl will know is a struggle for so many of us, Chloe’s piece on her own body image story is a really personal piece of writing, Its very raw. Chloe explains how she’s felt over the years in regards to her own struggles and I think its so important to be knowledgable on this topic. Girls of all sizes struggle to love their bodies and this is one of the main points I took from the post. This is a post that should absolutely be read especially if you’re someone that suffers with an eating disorder, you’re not alone!

Sarah In Wonderland – My first love, the ableist

Sarah has been there since the beginning of my blogging journey. This post is one thats really personal and its all about her struggle of living with a disability and beginning her first relationship! I’ve got to admit before reading this I wasn’t very aware of how hard it must be to have others not understand your disability, to me its not a concept that someone should struggle with but reading her post really opened my eyes! My first love, the ableist is a piece really worth tucking into, it gave me more of insight into Sarahs life and made me much more aware of how important it is that disabilities are spoken about openly and confidently. Its really a great read and I applaud Sarah for opening up so much to us!!

1. Sarah @wonderlandblogs May 12, 2017 / 12:04 pm

Ahhh this is such a fab post. Thank you so much for mentioning me, and I’m glad you liked it.
    Off to read the others you mentioned now.

Sarah | sarahinwonderland.co.uk <3

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 12, 2017 / 12:08 pm

Awwwh you so deserve it all!!! I loved reading your post!! I really enjoy the personal ones because they give such an insight into what others go through, your post was so insightful and I’m so happy you shared it with us all! xoxox

2. abbeylouisarose May 12, 2017 / 2:59 pm

Thank you so so much for including me in this post, Francesca! I’m incredibly touched by your kind words about my writing, you’re a total sweetheart! I also adored Sarah’s post that you included, I totally agree that it’s so important to discuss disabilities and ableism openly as Sarah has done! Off to check out Chloe’s post now!

Abbey 💖 http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 12, 2017 / 6:37 pm

You’re so welcome Abbey!! I love your posts you know that 🙂

3. Sarah Bailey May 12, 2017 / 8:09 pm

What a fantastic post I am going to have to spend sometime reading through each one thank you so much for sharing!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 12, 2017 / 8:11 pm

Awwh really glad you enjoyed it Sarah!!!

4. hannah May 12, 2017 / 10:25 pm

I think its great you started your own you tube channel. All the best for it

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 13, 2017 / 11:14 am

Thank you!!!

5. Louise May 12, 2017 / 10:33 pm

Aww, this is such a lovely idea for a blog post. off to check out the blogs you mentioned now. And good luck with your YouTube channel too 🙂

Louise x

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 13, 2017 / 11:15 am

Awwh thank you so much!! Enjoy!

6. stephanie May 12, 2017 / 11:12 pm

I loved Abbey’s piece as well – it really summed up how a lot of people were feeling about it x

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 13, 2017 / 11:15 am

Yes absolutely!!

7. Ali Rost May 13, 2017 / 6:52 am

Wow .. what a wealth of things to check out over the weekend! Can’t wait to check out your new Youtube channel and catch up on some of your favorite blog posts. Especially the body image story

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 13, 2017 / 11:15 am

Awwwh thank you!! Hope you enjoy it all!!

8. Anosa May 13, 2017 / 1:12 pm

It’s really nice of you to support fellow bloggers like this, I try and do my bit too and good luck with your YouTube channel.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 13, 2017 / 6:42 pm

Thank you so much!! Yeah I think its great to support each other especially because there are so many of us!

9. Whitney Abigail May 13, 2017 / 2:03 pm

Great post! I read Abby’s blog but will have to check out the others! 🙂

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 13, 2017 / 6:43 pm

Awesome!! Hope you enjoy!

10. The London Mum May 13, 2017 / 4:05 pm

What great topics and posts from here bloggers- I haven’t heard of any of them and I love to follow new, inspiring bloggers.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 13, 2017 / 6:43 pm

Oh great well I hope you find them inspiring!!

11. Helen May 13, 2017 / 5:13 pm

This is such a brilliant post. I love seeing people share positivity (especially after the negativity there has been the last month!) All three of these posts were great and all from bloggers I’ve not visited before.
    Good luck with your YouTube channel.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 13, 2017 / 6:44 pm

I know right I feel like its really important to share what you have enjoyed reading by others!! Thank you for the good luck!!

12. Baby Isabella May 14, 2017 / 9:25 am

Good luck with your new YouTube channel – we just started ours this year too! Its great to support other bloggers in the community too x

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 14, 2017 / 5:12 pm

Thank you so much!! Oh thats awesome you’ll have to send me your channel link!!

13. Rhian Westbury May 14, 2017 / 10:40 am

Such a fab post, it’s always nice to show appreciation for other bloggers and what you enjoy reading x

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 14, 2017 / 5:13 pm

Absolutely!! I really enjoy so many of them so its important to share the love!

14. StressedMum May 14, 2017 / 2:42 pm

What a lovely post, and it is so nice when you see a blogger support other bloggers. Good luck with your YouTube channel x

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 14, 2017 / 5:14 pm

Right!? I’m so excited for whata to come on my channel! Thank you!

15. Joanna May 14, 2017 / 7:51 pm

Thank you for giving us some suggestions on what articles to read, giving us the opportunity to discover other great bloggers out there. It’s great when bloggers help each other and do roundup posts like this one.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 15, 2017 / 8:22 pm

I’m glad you enjoyed it!! I love reading others blogs so a little appreciation doesn’t take much!

16. Stephanie Cummings May 14, 2017 / 8:14 pm

what a great idea for a post. I love finding new blogs to read. I’ll have to come back later and go through everyones blogs. Good luck with YT. I find it a really fun platfrom and love making and watching videos x

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 15, 2017 / 8:22 pm

Awwh thank you!! So awesome being a part of youtube now!!

17. MELANIE EDJOURIAN May 14, 2017 / 10:40 pm

Congratulations on the YouTube channel. I look forward to watching it. Totally missed the twitter bot scandal what was I doing on that day. I do all my own tweets as and when I have a chance myself.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 15, 2017 / 8:23 pm

Thank you!! Yeah the bot scandal was a BIG deal all over Twitter but you know these things happen!

18. Tanya Brannan May 14, 2017 / 11:49 pm

Thank you so much for writing posts like this as I was not aware of the three bloggers you highlighted and found their posts fascinating. It is always good to be introduced to new people to read xx

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 15, 2017 / 8:23 pm

Awwh you’re so welcome!! I absolutely love sharing others posts!!

19. Jessica | growchangeaccept May 22, 2017 / 7:43 pm

Absolutely adore Abbey and her writing, epacially in that post! Will defo be reading the other posts, all about spreading positivity and body image!

Jessica | growchangeaccept.co.uk

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk May 22, 2017 / 10:00 pm

Yesss!!!

20. Mel June 6, 2017 / 11:25 am

Thanks for sharing other people’s work: it’s a greta way to find out about other bloggers. I’m off to read Abbey’s piece now!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk June 6, 2017 / 2:40 pm