L’Occitane Summer Lust List

I remember as a child sneaking into my mums bedroom, sniffing her perfumes and luxury body creams desperate to try them out. L’Occitane is a brand I really remember admiring. It was the lush aromas of each product that gripped me, the beautiful packaging and the iconic simple lettering that all come together making this a brand I still to this day lust over!

L’Occitane started their journey in the 1970’s making essential oils from Rosemary, the journey continued into soap making, soon after they delved into the world of Lavender. This is a brand that just keeps evolving, in the 1980’s after some time travelling in Africa they began to use shea butter in their products. L’Occitane are known for their huge range of bath and body products and they now have an extensive range of face creams. As the brand continues to flourish, boutique after boutique begin to open and what do you know L’occitane is now a brand you see frequently in peoples homes.

I can’t say I’ve had many L’Occitane products myself, a failure on my behalf, but there are so many I’ve spied that are now on my summer lust list!

Summer Lust List

Taking it old school and paying homage to Provence where the brand was born is the Lavender Foaming Bath. Lavender is a symbol of Provence as well as it having that lovely aromatic scent we all love. This sounds like the perfect bathing product to use after a long day when all you want to do is relax!

Next is this amazing little soap bar, Bonne Mere Honey Soap. I love anything honey scented so this is an absolute must have for me, and with soap being one of their very first products it definitely had to take pride of place in my wish list. This bar is also a web exclusive!

I’m big on moisturiser and face cream since my skin needs a lot of TLC. During the hotter months it seems to need a little more care, so I’ve put this bad boy on the list – Immortelle Precious Light Cream. This is a best seller and quite frankly sounds like a product of miracles! This has an SPF so its perfect for summer, it has the ability to smooth and firm your skin too! Since its a light cream its suppose to sink into the skin quite quickly allowing your skin to breathe, I love that. Its a no brainer, I need this in my life!

I couldn’t resist but pop one of their gorgeous looking hand creams on the list! My hands can get really dry since I’m always washing and cleaning the house with them, I very rarely apply any hand cream at all because I just haven’t found the right one for me, however the L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream sounds like one I really need to wrap my hands around!

Finally, last on my list is another in the Sun care range, the Pivoine Sublime Tinted Lip Balm Rose Amber. This has and SPF of 25 and if the shade doesn’t say it all I don’t know what will!! I had no idea that L’Occitane did tinted lip balms and me being the beauty enthusiast that I am I fell in love at first sight!

*This post contains sponsored content & L’Occitane stock photos. All words and opinions are 100% my own!

1. Donna June 12, 2017 / 10:42 am

I love this brand and these products look great! I am going to pay a visit to their store soon x

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk June 12, 2017 / 10:51 am

I love their stores they are so well set out!!

2. nicol June 12, 2017 / 11:29 am

ive got a few of their hand creams and absolutely love them. i even have one on my desk at work. i do love the look of the tinted lip balm. its just beautiful

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk June 12, 2017 / 11:49 am

Ahhh amazing!! Yes the tinted lip balm looks amazing doesn’t it!! Want so bad!

3. Joanna June 12, 2017 / 1:03 pm

I can imagine how delicious is the aroma of the honey soap and how delicate it is with your skin. The tinted lipbalm looks very well as well. I can never go out without lipbalm in summer.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk June 12, 2017 / 9:59 pm

They just sound amazing don’t they!?

4. Gareth Torrance June 12, 2017 / 1:43 pm

Yet another list of things for me to buy for my wife! Thanks 🙂

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk June 12, 2017 / 9:59 pm

Hahaha love that!! Well you know they have stuff available for you also!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk June 12, 2017 / 9:59 pm

I can’t wait to go down to my nearest store!

5. Sarah Bailey June 12, 2017 / 3:06 pm

What some amazing sounding products, I am always amazed by the great products L’occitane bring out and how they really offer some staples that are a must for anyone.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk June 12, 2017 / 10:00 pm

Yes they really do!! They seem really savvy in that respect definitely a quality brand to invest in!

6. Jen June 12, 2017 / 6:29 pm

Nice to read you used to go sniff your Mum’s cosmetics, something I used to do. We weren’t allowed in our parents room, but sometimes we’d sneak in just to go to the forbidden drawer to sniff the forbidden cosmetics, like her Chanel lipsticks and powerpuff. Blissful!
    I really like L’Occitane products, lovely smell and good quality. You’ve listed some great examples, certainly worth trying.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk June 12, 2017 / 10:01 pm

Hahaha I love that!! Its a classic thing to do as a kid when you’re told not to do something, you do the opposite! I love L’Occitane products amazing!!

7. Nayna Kanabar June 12, 2017 / 8:09 pm

I had a gift set from this brand and it was my first taster of the product which I must say is gorgeous.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk June 12, 2017 / 10:01 pm

Well there you go!! I’m really glad you enjoyed them I can’t wait to get my hands on some!

8. Vicky June 12, 2017 / 10:30 pm

I love this post!! Wishlists are some of my favourites. These products all look beautiful but I don’t think they are cruelty free and they’re definitely well out of my budget.
    V <3

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk June 13, 2017 / 10:30 am

Apparently L’Occitane is cruelty free according to their FAQ section on their website!

9. Lilinha June 12, 2017 / 10:43 pm

What a great selection of products. I would love to try the shea buter hand cream! 🙂

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk June 13, 2017 / 10:31 am

Doesn’t it look and sound gorgeous!?

10. CHARLOTTE EVANS June 13, 2017 / 3:23 am

They are one of my favourite brands (the shower oil is so good!) and the shea butter hand cream is always in my bag, great picks!:) xx

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk June 13, 2017 / 10:31 am

Ahhh I’m going to have to purchase even more aren’t I!?

11. Jess June 13, 2017 / 9:22 am

I’m pretty sure I had a small bottle of the foaming lavender that someone bought back from holiday/duty free for me. It knocked me right out – so relaxing!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk June 13, 2017 / 10:32 am

Ahhhh must have!!!

12. hannah June 13, 2017 / 9:37 am

Some great items here. I like the look of that lip balm best x

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk June 13, 2017 / 10:33 am

It looks just beautiful doesn’t it!?

13. Ana De- Jesus June 13, 2017 / 10:45 am

That tinted amber lipstick is absolutely gorgeous and would look lovely on you! Great lust list x

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk June 13, 2017 / 1:52 pm

Thank you!! I really want it!

14. Rhian Westbury June 13, 2017 / 11:57 am

I’m pretty sure I’ve only tried the hand creams from Loccitane before, but there’s now so much I want to try x

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk June 13, 2017 / 1:52 pm

Its amazing isn’t it their range is huge!

15. Yaya June 13, 2017 / 11:57 am

Reading this post made me catch that whiff you catch as you approach the shop. In my mind really, but the power of scent is undeniable. Great lust list. x

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk June 13, 2017 / 1:53 pm

It sure is!! Thank you, I can’t wait to pop by now!!

16. Jenni June 13, 2017 / 8:24 pm

I want some of that Lavender bubble bath! I may just treat myself to some 🙂

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk June 14, 2017 / 10:56 am

It sounds so great doesn’t it!! I can’t wait to get mine!!

17. Natasha Mairs June 13, 2017 / 8:41 pm

The lavender foam bath and the hand cream look really good. Will have to give these both a try

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk June 14, 2017 / 10:56 am

Absolutely!!

18. Mel June 13, 2017 / 9:02 pm

L’Occitane is such a fantastic brand – I love it! You’ve picked some great items for your wishlist

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk June 14, 2017 / 10:57 am

Thank you, they have so many that I want!!

19. munchies and munchkins June 13, 2017 / 10:12 pm

I love L’occitane products but didn’t know they did tinted balms! Especially ones with spa. I need one.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk June 14, 2017 / 10:57 am

I know right I was shocked when I saw them and of course excited!

20. Louise June 14, 2017 / 6:55 pm

I LOVE L’Occitane products. But I haven’t bought anything from them in ages. The tinted lip balm looks beautiful. I may have to give that a try 🙂

Louise x

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk June 15, 2017 / 9:38 am

I know its so lovely!!

21. Dannii June 15, 2017 / 5:56 am

I swear by their face cream. Since becoming a mum, my skin has been so tired, but it really gives it a lift.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk June 15, 2017 / 9:39 am

I love that!! Its definitely a must try!!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk June 16, 2017 / 9:22 pm

Hahaha thats amazing!! I love their collections so much, lucky I have a store pretty nearby so I’m pretty sure I’m gonna go on a little splurge soon!

22. Steph gill June 22, 2017 / 7:17 pm

I love this brand! And I have just realised there is a shop in the new town we have moved too so desperate to go try it out now I’ve seen this!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk June 22, 2017 / 7:48 pm

Oh I would highly recommend!!