5 Motivational mantras to help see you through the week

If we’re not filling up our homes with printed motivational wall art, we are searching for it online in some form or other. See most of us love an inspiring, motivational mantra/quote, I for one find that they really help me to stay positive especially when I’m feeling all doom and gloom with the world!! This is the part where I have to clarify that I know these quotes don’t fix our problems, or bad mental health days but they do reinforce a positive message that enables us to see those same problems in a different light.

When life throws me lemons I very often don’t make lemonade, instead the lemons continue to make my life all sour tasting and it sucks, but when I open myself to positivity in the form of inspiring quotes I often have a revelation that what I was stressing about was nowhere near as big as I thought it was!

So here I am fueling your day with what I hoping will give you all the kick arse feels you need to see you through your week!

TODAY IS A NEW DAY, A FRESH START – It’s really easy to get stuck in a rut with your emotions especially if life isn’t going the way you planned. Forget about yesterday and all the things that went wrong. Today is a fresh start, aim to make it a better one!

YOU DON’T HAVE TO GO FAST, JUST GO! – It doesn’t matter what your life circumstance, its never too late to work on what you want to get out of life. If you want something bad enough take steps in working towards it. Too many people complain about not having what they want out of life but you CAN have it, all you have to do is find the strength to start making positive steps towards it!

YOU ONLY HAVE ONE LIFE – As much as a I hate the expression YOLO it has a pretty good meaning behind it. You only have one life, do you choose to live it according to how someone else wants you to live it? or do you choose to be your own boss and live it according to your own definition of happiness? You can absolutely live the life you want, it’s yours, don’t waste it, take risks, be daring!

YOU’VE GOT TO NOURISH TO FLOURISH – In the busyness of life i.e working, creating a family, making other people happy, we forget that we need to recharge and take time out just for ourselves. Fill that time with whatever makes you happy and you’ll feel happier, positive and energised. It’s a wellness service to yourself, we all need time to nourish our souls!

BE YOUR OWN HERO – If you’re in a bad situation and you need a way out, don’t think you have to wait for someone else to save you, have faith that you yourself are powerful enough to do what needs to be done, be your own hero. You are powerful!! Don’t underestimate yourself!

1. Jess September 13, 2017 / 3:44 pm

For someone who is shit at making decisions and a slow starter in general ‘you don’t have to go fast, just go’ might be my new favourite affirmation. I needed this blog post, thanks :)!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk September 22, 2017 / 10:12 am

One of my faves too now!

2. Super Busy Mum September 13, 2017 / 4:00 pm

I love these mantras! I need to tell myself little things like this every day and they actually do help!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk September 22, 2017 / 10:13 am

They really do!! I don’t k ow what it is but I love them!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk September 22, 2017 / 10:22 am

Yeah they do!!

3. Patrick September 13, 2017 / 5:09 pm

Hey,if these help you make it through the week,then carry on!!! Positive energy is always a good thing.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk September 22, 2017 / 10:22 am

Such a good thing!! Sometimes meditations on mantras is a big help!

4. Chrissy September 13, 2017 / 9:29 pm

I love these so much! I’m such a sucker for positive mantras – I have a journal full of them, which I look at whenever I feel low! The two I say to myself most often are ‘where there’s a will there’s a way’ and ‘be who you want to be’ 🙂 Both help to keep me focused on where I want to be, rather than dwelling on the past!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk September 22, 2017 / 10:21 am

Be who you want to be!!! One of the most important!! And I’m always telling myself that!

5. Leah Lander-Shafik September 13, 2017 / 10:02 pm

Love these! I am starting a new job soon and I am going to use these to help me get through it. x

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk September 22, 2017 / 10:13 am

That’s awesome!! Good luck with the new job venture!

6. Ali || Veggies by Candlelight September 14, 2017 / 12:35 am

As bad as it is YOLO is, I really stand by it because you can’t not live life to the fullest. These are really great mantras!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk September 22, 2017 / 10:13 am

Absolutely!! I totally agree!

7. melanie September 14, 2017 / 1:16 am

Such a motivational post – love this! Really important in the society we live in to read articles like this – keeps up the spirits 🙂 x

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk September 22, 2017 / 10:14 am

It really does especially when so much bad is reported!!

8. Gareth Torrance September 14, 2017 / 8:00 am

Definitely like the whole “YOU DON’T HAVE TO GO FAST, JUST GO” idea! It’s like “everyone journey starts with a single step”

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk September 22, 2017 / 10:15 am

Yes!! Absolutely it just makes so much sense!

9. Rhian Westbury September 14, 2017 / 10:27 am

I love the today is a new day quote as it’s true. Don’t think back on the things which went wrong previously, today is a new day and the possibility for change is imminent x

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk September 22, 2017 / 10:15 am

Exactly even though it’s totally obvious it’s worth reading once in a while!

10. Lynne Harper September 14, 2017 / 10:32 am

Absolutely love this quote, its so easy to get caught up with things, I’m trying to be a much more positive person lately and always looking forward to what life brings me next x

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk September 22, 2017 / 10:15 am

Yes sometimes some encouragement is much needed!

11. Olivia Thristan September 14, 2017 / 1:35 pm

Ah I love these Mantras, it’s great to have little things that get you through, I love the Be your own hero one, it’s so true. YOU are good enough to do whatever you need, you don’t need anyone else! 🙂 x

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk September 22, 2017 / 10:16 am

That’s one of my favorites I don’t like sitting a round waiting for someone else to do something I know I can do myself!

12. Angela Ricardo Bethea September 14, 2017 / 6:48 pm

Great tips! Totally agree on all of these especially the “You don’t have to go fast, just go!”. Just like what they say true failure is not giving up, it’s when you refuse to stand back up again.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk September 22, 2017 / 10:17 am

Couldn’t agree more!! Totally keep going and it’ll all be worth it!

13. Danielle September 15, 2017 / 6:34 pm

I always remind myself that today is a new day and anything could happen!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk September 22, 2017 / 10:17 am

Right?!

14. Kira September 15, 2017 / 7:07 pm

I loved this! Always good to have a little motivation to keep you going! This week has felt so long to me so a little positivity always helps 😀

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk September 22, 2017 / 10:17 am

Exactly!! I feel that they really lift my spirits!!

15. Baby Isabella September 15, 2017 / 9:35 pm

Great motivational messages. Keep going and everyday is a fresh start is important to remember.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk September 22, 2017 / 10:18 am

Very important I think!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk September 22, 2017 / 10:18 am

Awwh so glad you enjoyed it!! Thank you Imogen! Xox

16. Tanya Brannan September 16, 2017 / 12:52 pm

I am going through some trying times and stress at the moment so this blog post has come at a perfect time and made me realise that I am good enough, I can do it and I must do everything I can to enjoy every day! Tomorrow is never promised xx

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk September 22, 2017 / 10:19 am

Yes!! Keep going! Sorry to hear you’re having a rough time ATM! Hope these have helped to remain positive! Xox

17. Sarah Ann September 16, 2017 / 5:24 pm

Love these mantras. I always try and treat each day as a new day and if I’ve had a bad day, try and remind myself that tomorrow it will be nothing but a memory.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk September 22, 2017 / 10:19 am

Right it’s so true!!!

18. Helen Costello September 16, 2017 / 10:31 pm

Yes yes yes to today being a fresh start! I love the quote about how many seconds there are in a day and not wasting any of them.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk September 22, 2017 / 10:19 am

We absolutely shouldn’t waste them!!

19. Kara September 17, 2017 / 9:37 am

I love these quotes – it is so easy to wallow and worry and not move forward

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk September 22, 2017 / 10:20 am

Yes way too easy! I do it a lot but reading little pieces of motivation always turns it around for me!

20. Mel September 18, 2017 / 1:05 am

Perfect advice for those who hesitate to make choices, this is a lovely blog to remind me that I do need to move forward with things and keep on going.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk September 22, 2017 / 10:20 am

You so can! Glad these have helped you see that!

21. Candice Nikeia September 18, 2017 / 6:59 pm

“You dont have to go fast, just go” is such a powerful statement! It is just what I needed to hear today! Thank you for your encouragement!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk September 22, 2017 / 10:20 am

That’s my fave one I think!! It’s so true!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk October 5, 2017 / 2:05 pm

You’re so lovely, glad you enjoyed these!!!