Palmers NEW Coconut Oil Formula Range – Whats The Verdict?

My love for all things Palmers goes way back. Palmers have always been that brand thats been in the background of my life throughout my years of growing older, changing homes, becoming a mum, and all the other life changes I’ve endured over time! It just goes to show Palmers is a household brand and one I couldn’t really live without!

Known mostly for their large range of cocoa butter products, Palmers holds the #1 spot for best cocoa butter brand in the world! I myself have always managed to find something that suits me from the Palmers collection and they never disappoint. So when I heard about Palmers new coconut oil range I was more than willing and a tad over excited to try some of the products out!

I’m sure at some point you’d have smelt the Palmers cocoa butter range, in case you haven’t – it smells amazing, so I knew I’d be in for a treat with the new coconut oil range and fortunately I wasn’t wrong! Coconut is pretty high up on my list of favourite smells, it reminds me of being on a sunny beach holiday, pina coladas in hand, feeling content, relaxed, so its a smell that really gets me excited. When my palmers products arrived I was so eager to crack the box open and get to smelling and testing out how the new range felt on my skin, so I did and you can bet I was in heaven! I unscrewed the lid to my new tub of body cream and was met with the strong smell of creamy coconuts, the aroma invading my sinuses until I couldn’t contain myself any longer and I began smothering my legs in the stuff!!

I am so in love with the new Palmers coconut oil range, everything feels so hydrating and refreshing instantly even around the drier areas of my skin that usually need a lot more TLC! The key ingredients in the coconut oil formula range are of course coconut oil which moisturises and softens the skin, Monoi oil (which is made from soaking the petals of Tiaré flowers in coconut oil) which hydrates and pampers the skin and lastly, sweet almond oil which soothes and comforts the skin.

The coconut oil range is definitely kind on the skin and I find that the hydrating effects last. I even use this range on the kids. I also don’t have to worry about chapped lips throughout the colder months with my coconut oil lip balm, it does such a great job at protecting my lips that I even apply it before my lipstick now.

Not only have I fallen head over heels for Palmers new range of coconut products (that by the way I will continue to buy time and time again) but I’ve also fallen in love with the company itself. After doing some research into Palmers I’ve grown a new found respect and love for them, I found out that Palmers are a cruelty free brand, they do not conduct or condone animal testing! They are also proud sponsors of 3 charities – Susan G Komen For The Cure – which is an organisation that supports breast cancer research. The Young Peoples Chorus of New York – who are recognised today as one of the finest and most influential youth choruses. And finally, Breast Cancer Care – I guess the name speaks for itself. Palmers are also known for being members of the World Cocoa foundation which is an organisation that supports cocoa farmers and sustains the cocoa economy to benefit everyone from producer to consumer. And if that wasn’t enough you’ll be pleased to know that Palmers are also members of the Global Shea Alliance which works to improve the livelihoods of rural African women and their communities!

Palmers are one hell of a brand, a brand that will always have a place in my home!!

*This is a sponsored post, however all words, thoughts and opinions are 100% my own!

1. Patrick October 5, 2017 / 10:37 pm

I’m getting the impression that Palmer’s is a good product line and we should try some soon.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk October 16, 2017 / 1:21 pm

Absolutely!! I can’t believe you haven’t yet!

2. Rebecca October 5, 2017 / 10:53 pm

I love Palmers cocoa butter, I usually buy their hand cream in the winter which is amazing for super dry hands and I really enjoy the chocolate scent. I must look out for the coconut line too!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk October 16, 2017 / 1:21 pm

Yes it is!! I love using their hand creams in winter!!

3. Anosa October 6, 2017 / 9:29 am

Couldn’t agree more. Palmer’s is also been a part of our household ever since I am young and now that I am living independently, I am still a loyal concumers of Palmer’s. No wonder they are the best!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk October 16, 2017 / 1:22 pm

Ohh snap!! So happy you agree!! Palmers are an amazing brand!

4. Anosa October 6, 2017 / 9:29 am

Couldn’t agree more. Palmer’s is also been a part of our household ever since I am young and now that I am living independently, I am still a loyal consumer of Palmer’s. No wonder they are the best!

5. Melanie October 6, 2017 / 12:11 pm

I completely agree. Love the palmers range such a great price and fab quality x

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk October 16, 2017 / 1:22 pm

Exactly!! Always a brand that will be in my house!

6. Jess October 6, 2017 / 1:16 pm

Omg Palmer’s is an absolute classic, I didn’t actually know they’d reformulated.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk October 16, 2017 / 1:23 pm

I know right!! The newest formula is amazing!!!

7. Joanna October 6, 2017 / 2:51 pm

I haven’t tried any of these products before but I do remember I gifted a coconut butter cream to one of my friends and she loved it. She said it was really moisturizing and smelled divine.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk October 16, 2017 / 1:23 pm

Oh I’d get on to it if I were you!! You won’t regret it!

8. The London Mum October 6, 2017 / 3:36 pm

I’m a big fan of the palmers brand so I’ll have to give these a try for sure!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk October 16, 2017 / 1:23 pm

Love this range so much!! So worth it!

9. Tanya October 6, 2017 / 7:19 pm

How exciting, I didn’t realise Palmers had brought out a new range. I absolutely love their current products so I’ll have to give these a try

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk October 16, 2017 / 1:25 pm

I really would if I were you!! Its a great new collection from them!

10. Rebecca Smith October 6, 2017 / 10:44 pm

I love Palmers as a brand so I definitely need to check out this brand new range – it is great that they are cruelty free!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk October 16, 2017 / 1:26 pm

It is isn’t it!!

11. Gareth Torrance October 7, 2017 / 9:03 pm

My other half loves Palmers, and pretty much anything related to coconut oil, haha.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk October 16, 2017 / 1:26 pm

I’m exactly the same!

12. Baby Isabella October 7, 2017 / 10:12 pm

My mummy used to use Palmers all the time when she was a teenager. Sounds like a good new range x

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk October 16, 2017 / 1:26 pm

It really is!!

13. Sarah Ann October 8, 2017 / 4:38 pm

I love Palmers. I suffer from really dry sin but their cocoa butter is amazing, leaves my skin feeling so soft.

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk October 16, 2017 / 1:26 pm

Amazing aren’t they and its great to now they work so well for you too!

14. Harriet from Toby & Roo October 9, 2017 / 7:38 am

We love Palmer’s, my mum has recently had a hip replacement and the socks she has to wear post op have really dried her skin – Palmers has been invaluable!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk October 16, 2017 / 1:27 pm

Thats amazing!!! So good to know its the same for so many of us!

15. Rachel Evans October 9, 2017 / 9:04 pm

I’m not sure if I missed it in the review but do these smell like the cocoa butter and coconut or just coconut? I loooooooove the smell of the original Palmers soooo much, but I think I could be tempted by coconut to remind me of holidays as well 🙂

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk October 16, 2017 / 1:27 pm

So this new range smells of coconut not cocoa butter but I love the smell of them both!! This is definitely a range to try!

• francescaferrarinelson@yahoo.co.uk October 18, 2017 / 11:31 am

Yaaay so glad to hear you’re fans!!! I love the new collection and I bet you will too!!