Whats In The BIG Lush Christmas Box??

image1-13

I remember as a teen growing up I’d often receive Lush products at Christmas, its like the done thing right?! Only at that age I was more concerned with how much makeup I was getting so I never fully appreciated the wonder that Lush really is. Now its a different story, I rarely get Lush gifts at Christmas only I wish I did!! I’m a huge Lush fan, I envy the aroma that drifts out of the shop as you walk past and often find myself wondering why my bathroom doesn’t smell nearly as amazing! There are some pretty stand out products that I buy time and time again from Lush, such as their Skindrink Moisturiser and Cup O’ Coffee face scrub and mask that you can read about in more detail here.

If there is one product you should be putting in your bath it has to be and always should be a Lush bath bomb! Lush bath bombs are almost a luxury for me now, with being a mum its hard to find that time where you can take some time out to relax and pamper yourself, so I was super excited when I came home from a blogger meet up to find this big box of Lush goodness waiting for me!! It turns out that one of my friends who works at Lush was given one from her store, she thought I would really appreciate it instead and passed it on!! Lovely huh?!

So whats inside the big Lush box??

img_2103

Satsuma

This isn’t one I’ve tried before but I’m really excited to give it a go with its vibrant orange colouring and refreshing scent. Ingredients include Bergamot oil, Sicilian Mandarin oil, Fresh satsuma juice, and thats just a few!

img_2126

img_2127

Golden Wonder

This is another bomb I haven’t had the pleasure of trying yet but its so intriguing! Its shaped into a present and if you shake it, it rattles like a real present. It also leaves adorable little stars floating around your bath. Some of the Ingedients included are Sweet orange oil, cognac oil and lime oil.

img_2124

img_2125-5

Shoot for the stars

Now this is one I’ve tried and its actually my favourite Lush bomb!! Its honey scented and creates a beautiful sea of cobalt blue! I love the glittery stars in this one too, I’m a glitter fairy okay! A few of the ingredients in this one are, coconut cream, Brazillian orange oil and Bergamot oil!

img_2128

img_2130

Luxury Lush Pud

This is a gorgeous little festive looking bomb thats suppose to be great for night time use as it helps you into a deep, tranquil sleep! This one melts into a range of vibrant colours and Ingredients include Lavender oil and Ylang Ylang oil!

img_2111

img_2113

Butterbear

This is one I’ve heard so many amazing things about but haven’t tried for myself yet. Infuse this little vanilla bear into your bath for a beautifully scented perfume, it also includes Fair Trade cocoa butter making it perfect to show your skin some TLC. How lush!?

img_2121

img_2123-5

Northern Lights

Again this is one thats had a whole lot of praise especially when it comes to the vibrant, contrasting mix of colours it streams into your bath. You’ll find Jasmin Absolute and Ylang Ylang in this one creating a sensual atmosphere to lighten your spirits!

img_2119

img_2120

Star Dust

This is a really simple, elegant looking bomb but don’t be fooled! It fizzes into your bath creating a stunning pastel blue colour. Its ingredients includes soothing Vanilla Absolute, rosewood oil, bergamot oil and sea salt.

img_2131

img_2132

Father Christmas

This is the father of the Christmas themed bombs! The colour on the outside is deceiving because it actually leaves a green colour to your bath that represents holly. This bomb also smells of Candy floss so if you’re a fan of Snow Fairy this should be your go too bath bomb this season.

img_2117

img_2118

Mistletoe

This is a festive bomb like no other, apparently more romantic than being beneath the mistletoe itself! It fizzes an array of floral colours into your bath and is suppose to smell pretty amazing! Its mix of ingredients includes Jasmine Absolute, Ylang Ylang oil and vetivert oil.

img_2114

img_2116

A good thing to know is that all Lush products are suitable for Vegetarians. About 80% of their products are suitable for vegans. They do use milk and honey in some of their products because of the benefits they give to our skin, but everything Vegan friendly is labelled! Lush also fight against animal testing this includes vetting where they obtain their ingredients from, making sure no animals are harmed in the producing of their products.

The Christmas Bathtime Favourites box retails at £39.95 so if you are doing any last minute Christmas shopping, show someone a little love this Christmas with Lush! They do gift cards too!!

1. Jessica & James December 19, 2016 / 12:17 pm

That’s so sweet of your friend! I can only say I’ve owned one lush product and have never tried a bath bomb🙈 But since reading so many Lush posts, I really want to and that bear is top of my list! Ugh jel! Thanks for sharing!

Jessica & James | foodandbaker.co.uk

• cheskaaanels December 19, 2016 / 12:33 pm

The bear is amazing I actually used it a couple of days ago now and my skin felt so soft and well moisturised!! Its going to be a regular I think!! The smell when it fizzed into the bath also was more than amazing!!

2. Tiffany Amber December 19, 2016 / 1:15 pm

This was really cool! I have been wanting to see what they include! I got some gifts from Lush for Christmas this year, and boy was I excited hahaha
    tamberdi.com

• cheskaaanels December 19, 2016 / 1:27 pm

Ahhh yay really pleased you enjoyed the read!! I love this box the bombs all smell AMAZING!! I’ve bought some Lush stuff for people this year, you just can’t go wrong!

3. annalisanuttall December 19, 2016 / 1:18 pm

One word – Beautiful! lol Gosh I haven’t gone into Lush for so long. I really hope my mother in law continue with her tradition and buy me some Lush goodies this year. Lush always have so many amazing things. xx

• cheskaaanels December 19, 2016 / 1:28 pm

Awwwh thank you!! It is isn’t it, I’m so in love! Ooo that would definitely make Christmas special!! They do don’t they, I love that they have so many products to choose from!

4. Sarah Bailey December 19, 2016 / 3:39 pm

This would be like my perfect gift, I do adore a good box of lush! x

• cheskaaanels December 19, 2016 / 3:47 pm

It really is the perfect gift!! I was thrilled to receive mine!!

5. fussfreejen December 19, 2016 / 4:41 pm

Lovely Lush! I was introduced to it all by my son of all people. Now my daughter’s are fans too. So I’m off shopping tomorrow and Lush is definitely on the list.

• cheskaaanels December 19, 2016 / 5:20 pm

Oooo how great is that your son introduced it to you!! They have some gorgeous bits have a little browse for yourself tomorrow too!

6. joannavictoria December 19, 2016 / 5:09 pm

I love lush and do a little haul this time of year to teat myself. I have 3 of the bath bombs in this set and they are fab. I’d love this set though as there looks like some other fab products there.

• cheskaaanels December 19, 2016 / 5:20 pm

Its a pretty incredible mix of bath bombs isn’t it!? I can’t wait to use them!

7. Ciara December 19, 2016 / 5:40 pm

I really want to try the mistletoe bath bomb it looks so pretty! I also must get my hands on one of their Christmas products, I can’t believe I haven’t bought one this year! What is Christmas with out Lush? Great post!

• cheskaaanels December 19, 2016 / 5:44 pm

Ahhh I can’t wait to try that one!! If you haven’t you need to try shoot for the stars too! Thanks for reading xox

• cheskaaanels December 19, 2016 / 6:25 pm

Awwwh thank you lovely!!! Its a great set so glad to have friends that pass on such amazing gifts! Can’t wait to use them now!

8. hann182014 December 19, 2016 / 8:34 pm

I love Lush. I’ve seen this box in store and often wondered what was in it x

9. Kaz & Ickle Pickle (@IcklePicklex) December 19, 2016 / 9:21 pm

I love the smell of Lush products – these all look gorgeous – I can almost smell them! Love the Northern Lights one. Kaz x

• cheskaaanels December 19, 2016 / 9:34 pm

Ahhh the smell makes me feel really relaxed and lovely!!! Northern lights looks awesome can’t wait to have a party in my bath!

10. Lilinha Espindula December 19, 2016 / 10:36 pm

Lush products always smell so gorgeous! Love them! 🙂

11. jojo140883 December 19, 2016 / 10:41 pm

Love this Christmas box. I still have a huge haul that I got for my birthday that I’m working my way through x

• cheskaaanels December 19, 2016 / 11:04 pm

Oooo yes!! Can never have too many!!

12. Jodie December 19, 2016 / 11:02 pm

I’m not a big bath person but can easily understand why people love Lush. I actually got something from Lush for my dad as he loves baths. Such a fab selection! I wish i was someone who could relax in a bath x

• cheskaaanels December 19, 2016 / 11:05 pm

Well luckily lush isn’t just for baths, they do amazing skincare (as I mentioned at the top), they do stuff for massage, hair, body, lips and now even perfume!!

13. Lubka Henry December 19, 2016 / 11:18 pm

Lush products are so amazing and around this time of the year they create so many new cool things 😉

14. Ana De-Jesus December 19, 2016 / 11:21 pm

I adore Lush and Northern Lights is one of my faves. I would gladly receive this as a gift it would be awesome.

• cheskaaanels December 19, 2016 / 11:46 pm

Haha right!? What a great Christmas gift!

15. Teresa at RockspringsCrafts December 19, 2016 / 11:35 pm

I love Lush products when someone else buys them for me but I find the aroma in the shops too overwhelming and so rarely go into one and buy anything for myself.

• cheskaaanels December 19, 2016 / 11:47 pm

Oh no!! I love the smell so much that I can’t stay away!

16. Rhian Westbury December 20, 2016 / 10:32 am

I’m pretty sure I have most of these individually but I’ll definitely be trying to stock up during the sales x

• cheskaaanels December 20, 2016 / 10:36 am

Oh me too even though I have this!!! Can’t get enough!

17. MELANIE EDJOURIAN December 20, 2016 / 2:25 pm

It’s all pretty exciting discovering what’s inside and there are some really lovely sounding bath bombs in there.

• cheskaaanels December 20, 2016 / 2:38 pm

There are!! I can’t wait to finally use them!!

18. karavk2014 December 20, 2016 / 4:17 pm

Wow that’s a great Xmas box not that I need any encouragement to shop at lush lol! K x

19. Anosa December 20, 2016 / 7:58 pm

I have never actually bought any Lush products before, I hear many good things but not yet bought anything mostly because I have a shower in my home and I want to try bath bombs but I have no tub lol

• cheskaaanels December 20, 2016 / 8:02 pm

Oh no!!! You must try as soon as you have a bath! Haha

• Anosa December 21, 2016 / 7:59 pm

Oh I intend to for sure

20. Rachel December 20, 2016 / 8:35 pm

OOh this is brilliant I love it and obviously need to have it, Satsuma is a great bath bomb x

• cheskaaanels December 20, 2016 / 10:57 pm

Ooo can’t wait to try that one out!

21. Ruxandra December 20, 2016 / 9:45 pm

Love LUSH and their products are simply amazing. Never had any bad sude effects on my skin. And they smell good. Might do some intense LUSH shopping in London and look for those boxes ❤❤

• cheskaaanels December 20, 2016 / 10:58 pm

Ooooh you need too!! Me too i’ve only ever had great results with Lush!

22. dearmummyblog December 20, 2016 / 10:38 pm

My mummy loves LUSH and picked up a great haul recently. So many fab choices in this box!

23. Clarissa December 20, 2016 / 11:04 pm

love LUSH! I can’t buy the bath bombs, as I currently only have a shower. but I think when I d get a bath, everyone will have a bath bomb in lol

24. Claire December 20, 2016 / 11:55 pm

So many of my faves here – having not used Lush for two decades I am well and truly back on it now!

• cheskaaanels December 21, 2016 / 5:53 pm

Like me 🙂 hahaha I love it so much!

25. Stephanie Merry December 21, 2016 / 12:03 pm

I do love Lush, especially at Christmas – they’re products are fab! x

26. secretplussizegoddessblog December 22, 2016 / 12:03 am

Oh I love lush and this box is simply amazing! I would love to open this on Christmas day xx

27. Candice Nikeia December 22, 2016 / 12:04 am

Oh my goodness! I love what they offer in this christmas box! I love lush products so much and they make great gifts!

28. Cherie December 22, 2016 / 1:05 am

These look amazing, I have never had a bath bomb before – I am have try some of these xx

• cheskaaanels January 5, 2017 / 5:27 pm

Awwwh thank you so much!!! I actually wasn’t that pleased with these ones ai was in a rush but glad they turned out okay! I love lush so much! Xox

29. stephanie January 5, 2017 / 8:41 pm

I didn’t get anything from the Lush Christmas collection this year, but I wish I had – this looks amazing! x

30. Jodie January 16, 2017 / 10:48 pm

Oooh these sound lovely. I want to get into having more baths. Would have loved to see what colours they turn too! That’s what i find most fascinating about lush products, the change in colour (kinda sad) x

• cheskaaanels January 17, 2017 / 1:02 pm

Yes I love seeing them fizz too but sadly I wasn’t about to use them all up for a few photos when I could enjoy them in baths haha!!